• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Lost in Headsets

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

EmAn

I am looking to buy some headsets for gaming tomorrow and i am lost with all of the options so here it goes

1. <$60
2. Good Microphone
3. BASS (yes caps are needed) (force feedback is acceptable)
4. 3.5mm jacks (not required)

I was thinking about the EDimensional Audio FX with force feedback

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16836504001

any suggestions are greatly appreciated

Last edited:
I have tried those headphones and I thought they were crap compared to my Sony MDR-V6. The only problem is that my phones don't have a mic. If you look hard enough you can find the Sony's for around $60 and they sound 20 times better than the eD's you are looking at. I can wear these phones all day long and been using them for 15+ years. I bought a cheapy mic that attaches to my monitor and never had anyone tell me that they can't understand me. Every USB phones that I have tried don't even compare to the MDR-V6.

I was at computer rennasance today and picked up some plantronics Audio 90 and it has some really good bass and it was only $30.00!!! they have awsome response

and did i mention 20hz? and the bass thumps without turning them up and the mic seems very good

there's sooo much more to a good headphone purchase than the frequency specifications. but as with all personal listening devices, if it sounds great to you and suits your needs, then nothing else really matters

I still stand by my previous recommendation. If you don't have more than $60 then save up

Back