• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

8800gts blurry gaming

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

adriana

blurry gaming with 8800gts 640mb playing black and white 2. switched form the older driver to the newer one and still is the same. i dont know what happened but the first time i played it wasnt blurry. didnt turn on AA Or AF.. just left at stock.

Try changing the resolution. The screenshots look like your resolution is set to 640x400. And your playing on a 20" dell lcd. If its widescreen, that could very well explain why its blurry.

nope its on 1680x1050 but i dont know how to host it thru imageshack to show the original size.

oh, then my only other guess would be some setting in the video settings.

Maybe try tinkering with some of the settings, see if its some AA or AF setting.

I don't know what else to tell you.

Check your AA and AF settings both in game and with the nVidia driver settings. Looks like the AF settings are too far low, so try setting them at 16X if possible.

it seems as if the 16xAF with high quality did it. should i use triple buffering and AA transparency?

edit: i also notice a little flickering. im not sure whats its called but if you move fast enough, its feels as if the graphics are not smooth. it happens at desktop too. i think it might be my monitor or so.

Back