• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thermochill pa120.3 in a TT

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Chino323

Registered
I've tried to place it in the bay area, and am now getting ready to place it up top. I would however like to place the reservoir higher then the radiator and it would be an awkward set up if the radiator were to go up top. Any comments on where I could place it??? thanks!

Attachments

• TT.jpg
    TT.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 158
I put my 120x3 rad in the front , Take out that drive cage , and you should have room for the power button and a cd drive

A shroud and 3 yate loons are attached.

I did try to place it there, but only had enough room for the power button.

O and I'm having trouble fitting my power supplies in there. Power and Cooling 750 Watt.

Yea take out the Top fan , and remove that stupid bracket and hte PSU should go in fine.

Did you take that plactic drawer out of the bottom that frees up the needed space .

||Console|| said:
Yea take out the Top fan , and remove that stupid bracket and hte PSU should go in fine.

The fan is of, but how did you take the brackets off?

||Console|| said:
Did you take that plactic drawer out of the bottom that frees up the needed space.

Yah

The top platic bracket i think i just slid it out of the way I wil take a look when i get home in a few hours

Got the power supplies in there now working on the Radiator, anyone you can give me a pic? By the way, where did you put your HD's?

h204rd4.jpg

h203sv1.jpg

h202fo8.jpg

h201rh9.jpg

Yah, figured that out last night. Any other suggestions?... I'm willing to mod the case just want something that makes sense.

On it's side in the top section... blowholes in both opposing sidepanels for thruflow of air... use Swiftech MCRes Micro on the rear-side CD Uprights in the top 3 bays... cut the CD Bay upright out entirely on the nearside - should take 20 minutes of modding to get it done and fitted there. You lose all ability to mount any drives in the entire upper section, but still have all the drive bays from the divider down to play with, which should be plenty.

Hate to ask this but mind drawing it out on Microsoft paint on the above picture I posted. Sorry. I get the idea, but want to see what you're explaining.

Oh oh oh!! I have this case, give me a sec to show you all the places to put it!!! :bday:

Spot #1:
smallpic2.jpg

On the back!

Spot #2:
IMG_0752.jpg

In the front!

Spot #3:
IMG_0621.jpg

On the bottom!

You can also use the 2.5in to 5.25in converter that came with it and RIVET the pump to it!!! :bday:
IMG_0969.jpg

Rad in bottom would prevent SLI useage and eliminate useability of the bottom slots on the mobo, and usually fouls Sata ports and power / reset / frontpanel headers...

[O-CuK]Marci said:
Rad in bottom would prevent SLI useage and eliminate useability of the bottom slots on the mobo, and usually fouls Sata ports and power / reset / frontpanel headers...
I'll second that >.>

If you watercool your second card though, your fine....SHOULD be fine, do your math first though;)

chino.jpg

Like that... only need 2x blowholes in the RHS as the PSU will act as a 3rd... 3x blowholes in LHS, or one large rectangular hole for air inlet.
Make a duct to go from rear end of rad across to PSU - thus using the PSU's fan as a rad fan... mount the remaining 2x fans onto the radiator itself. Position of res would need jiggling to avoid tubing/barbs and fans.

Thideras, I must say I do like to position on the back of the case. As per mounting it ...how did you do that?

Marci, good idea I will have to try and see how it will fit.

Thanks again.

Back