• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

will this psu fit my case?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dr_Pepper_Sk8r

Registered
i have an antec 900 and was wondering if it matters what psu i get because the psu in this case is located at the bottom and was wondering if i could get this psu and if it will fit---> OCZ GameXStream 600W Power Supply

Dr_Pepper_Sk8r said:
i have an antec 900 and was wondering if it matters what psu i get because the psu in this case is located at the bottom and was wondering if i could get this psu and if it will fit---> OCZ GameXStream 600W Power Supply
That should fit, that actually is a very small PSU ;)

thideras said:
That should fit, that actually is a very small PSU ;)
It's just a standard ATX power supply and will fit in any mid or full sized tower. Desktop/home PSUs are more or less universal in size and compatibility with the exception of small/portable cases and mATX power supplies, but even those are rarely sold or used (not to mention they're all generally <400w)

shirker said:
It's just a standard ATX power supply and will fit in any mid or full sized tower. Desktop/home PSUs are more or less universal in size and compatibily with the exception of small/portable cases and mATX power supplies, but even those are rarely sold or used
I know, but he asked if that specific power supply would fit. So I told him :D

thideras said:
I know, but he asked if that specific power supply would fit. So I told him :D
And I'm just saying that it's a regular size PSU. what's it "very small" compared to then? ;)

shirker said:
And I'm just saying that it's a regular size PSU. what's it "very small" compared to then? ;)
Oops, should have stated that :D

Compared to a OCZ Powerstream this is a very small PSU. ;)

Back