• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

UltraHignEndComputers ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hmm, Ive never heard of em. Although, I can't say I see the point of buying from them when you are going to be paying near the same price to just get it from direct from Dell.

no its only a 375 dollar upgrade from 2gb on the 1720

LOL, i just built that same exact laptop on dell.com for 2664

smokie mcpott said:

LOL, i just built that same exact laptop on dell.com for 2664

dell.ca is more $$$ i guess....

smokie mcpott said:
Only? This is $100. Do you realize just how much of a profit Dell is making there? I hope you were being sarcastic...

And yeah, I wouldn't touch anything on ebay with a 10 foot pole.

I don't think there is anything wrong with eBay for small purchases, but for this large of an investment it doesn't seem worth the risk. Just my 2 cents. Also, buy RAM from any normal e-tailer and upgrade it yourself, Dell charges far too much for RAM upgrades.

Soichiro said:
Only? This is $100. Do you realize just how much of a profit Dell is making there? I hope you were being sarcastic...

And yeah, I wouldn't touch anything on ebay with a 10 foot pole.

lol..umm yea i was being sarcastic.

also the word only was in response to
PhysX yep possible, to add 4gb of ram through dell its 6XX.XX

i know that dell is making money from telling people to bend over and take it, thats how they do business. i sure as hell wouldnt pay for an upgrade like that.. thats easy stuff to swap out, same with the harddrive

Back