• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Tuniq Moves!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lunacinense

Registered
So, I just finished putting everything in the p180, time consuming.. but not hard. The cable management is a beauty. I made one last movement test on the Tuniq, low and below I was able to twist it. Granted this took a fair amount of force, something I doubt gravity over time could manage. Hopefully I'm not a moron, because I didn't check, but is their suppose to be a screw in the middle of the H-Bracket fastened into the tuniq? The 4 spring screws are fastened almost all the way, and man they are tight. It's LGA775 btw.

Did I make a booboo?? :confused: :mad: :eek: :bang head :confused:

Last edited:
Well, if you're a moron, so do I ! LOL Same here, I am HHH too ! :)

I use different approach, and totally stop that twist (mine is a bit difficult to twist), just click my sig that carries the word HHH ! :D

Also the hole in the middle of H-Bracket, it is NOT for the screw !

Its for the notch at the middle of the heatsink base for aligning purpose, just make sure that litle piece of bent up cooper is in that little hole. :D

Tuniq H Bracket.jpg

Last edited:
Great! Thanks so much, I can sleep better now. Not that I should have any trouble I've been up for 19 hours:attn:.

Back