• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ATI Radeon X600SE PCI-E for 27.99 or $17.99 [email protected]

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ffzen

Buy.com has the ATI X600SE PCI-E 128mb w/DVI & TV Out for $27.99 or $17.99 after
Google Checkout (GCO). Free shipping.

Fairly inexpensive after GCO.

MicroCenter has these whiteboxed for $29.99 in-store too. It's not a GC price, but not bad for a quick pickup if you have one locally.

hmmm... if i ever go for a 3 monitor setup, i'd use this... but i'm trying to scratch out that idea... would that be overkill? :)

I had a 3 monitor set up and it was awesome :) I had mine running on a x800gto2 and integrated 6200 but had to dump it when i moved to my current rig. Even though I use a 1920x1200 monitor now i still miss having three monitors.

BossBorot said:
I had a 3 monitor set up and it was awesome :) I had mine running on a x800gto2 and integrated 6200 but had to dump it when i moved to my current rig. Even though I use a 1920x1200 monitor now i still miss having three monitors.

Mmm 3 monitors would be sweet. There wasn'y any wackiness with two different driver sets? I heard Vista nix'd that as a possibility anyway. What did you do have one massive extended desktop? :)

3 monitors = :)

On a practical note, it provides a nice productivity increase too.

MadMan007 said:
Mmm 3 monitors would be sweet. There wasn'y any wackiness with two different driver sets? I heard Vista nix'd that as a possibility anyway. What did you do have one massive extended desktop? :)

I changed boot priority from pci-e to integrated so while booting it would only display to one of the monitors, other then that it worked fine without any software mods needed in xp. I was able to run games on one of the monitors on my pci-e card without switching anything. It was hard to find any backgrounds for 3 monitors so i just took a tripplehead2go screen cap, edited it slightly and set it as my background. As for the monitors that i used the left and center monitors where on my pci-e card and the right most was on integrated 6100. The center monitor was a 20.1" widescreen and the two on the side where 17" standard. 17" monitors and 20.1" monitors have similar physical and pixel (1024vs1050) heights so it all lined up well. I would watch movies on the integrated while playing games and could also have a browser launched on the last screen. If you are willing to wait till black friday you can prob get cheapo 17" monitors, or at least this was the case last year. I got each of my 17" monitors for $80ea from best buy last black friday.

Asr940 said:
3 monitors = :)

On a practical note, it provides a nice productivity increase too.

it was nice for work as i was able to have every window i usually have open up at once instead of alt tabbing back and forith all the time. It really helped for studying as i was able to compair different note sets I took and practice sets/extra review material when i had to study for tests and the like.

Last edited:
Thanks for the tip. I just ordered one. Used Google Checkout, too, for the first time, so it was just $17.99. We shall see in about 7 to 9 days!

It could take awhile to receive it. Usually, i get the stuff quick (2-3 days) from
Buy.com, but this time it's taking longer. But for the price after GCO, i can't
really complain. I'm not in a rush either.

It could take awhile to receive it. Usually, i get the stuff quick (2-3 days) from
Buy.com, but this time it's taking longer. But for the price after GCO, i can't
really complain. I'm not in a rush either.

Well, I could have paid and extra $6 some odd and gotten it 2 days quicker, but that would have sort of defeated the purpose. :D

I hear ya. Got spoiled by their usually quicker free shipping.

I got mine Saturday, Aug. 24th. What day did I order it? :D

It was shipped USPS.

Haven't tried it out yet.

Back