• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Begun, the overclocking has. Small problem though.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lunacinense

Registered
Tonight I started mildly OCing my CPU and RAM, the GPU is up now. I have a problem with overclocking it, seems very unsafe when I can't actually test settings. I was going to use rivatuner to OC, but when I hit the test button nothing happens. Went to Powerstrip, doesn't have a test feature at all that I can see anyway. It's been 4 years since I used it, I'm not sure if it was always like this. Perhaps I could be enlightened :beer:.

Tonight I started mildly OCing my CPU and RAM, the GPU is up now. I have a problem with overclocking it, seems very unsafe when I can't actually test settings. I was going to use rivatuner to OC, but when I hit the test button nothing happens. Went to Powerstrip, doesn't have a test feature at all that I can see anyway. It's been 4 years since I used it, I'm not sure if it was always like this. Perhaps I could be enlightened :beer:

:Edit: Alright so powerstrip doesn't need a test function :clap:

:Edit: Lame double post... sigh.

Back