• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Win a Cannon Powershot SD1000 @ ZZF Sweepstakes

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Warren G said:
Open Only To Legal U.S. Residents EXCEPT to residents of New York, Florida, and Puerto Rico.
Damn, I didn't even see that. I'll be sure and use my GA address instead of my FL one :D

damn exclusing NY again, what's up with these people? Do they think there are too many people in NYC that their site would get flooded otherwise!? or NY people has good lucks that all prices gets won by people here?

thanks for the heads up, see if I cant break the 28 years of having not won anything streak I have going.

So I'm in... but it didn't ask for anything but my E-mail. Could I theoretically enter many e-mails? It doesn't know who I am or who lives in my household.

nyker said:
damn exclusing NY again, what's up with these people? Do they think there are too many people in NYC that their site would get flooded otherwise!? or NY people has good lucks that all prices gets won by people here?

Blame Hillary Clinton.

I know I am.

kamita said:
So I'm in... but it didn't ask for anything but my E-mail. Could I theoretically enter many e-mails? It doesn't know who I am or who lives in my household.
I believe so :thup:

Back