• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OC Forums benchmarking team video

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

batboy

Senior Moment
In case you didn't know, the OC Forum has a benchmarking team that competes against other forums and other benchmarking teams. We're rated pretty good too by the way. Look in the benchmarking team section for more info. Anyway, we put together a little video. There were some extreme cooling methods used. Hope you enjoy.

batboy said:
Bump for the video. My wife gets credit for helping me making it.
AHHHH your wife!

I just posted a comment there asking who it was that made it (didn't recognize the HippieGirl handle). Very good job you two. Imma get in on the next one. :)

Hey, can anyone host a high resolution version of this video. I will tell you the original version is so much better. We had to compress it a lot to fit on YouTube. and then they compressed the heck out of it some more. It really looks crappy compared to the high res version.

By the way, the OC Forums Benchmarking Team was just crowned the overall winner in the 2007 Forum Wars. Gautam won the Ultra Extreme class and was the highest scoring individual. Oh yeah!

Back