• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Abit IP35-Pro USB problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

brint

Classic Senior Dude
Hi everybody. Just a quick question, is it possible to make the USB ports on this motherboard turn off when the system is off? Now when my system is off, there is still power on the USB ports.....Which I do not like. I have looked all over in the manual, but nothing, emailed Abit, no reply. You guys are my last hope :beer:

Thanks.

Disable them in bios or turn off your PSU perhaps? I have never noticed this (though I wasn't lookng either).

like your mouse is still powered on even though the system is off? i think its to allow devices to recharge when the system is off. like wireless mouses with a rechargable base station.

Evilsizer said:
like your mouse is still powered on even though the system is off? i think its to allow devices to recharge when the system is off. like wireless mouses with a rechargable base station.

That option can be enabled or disabled in the bios, at the moment it is disabled. Just like the rest of the wakeup features. Which is why I can't figure out why there is still power on the USB ports when the system is turned off :confused:

Back