• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I'm Back I'm Back I'm Back and Folding Folding Folding Yes I Am Yes I Am Yes I Am

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sno.lcn

Senior2 Member
I'm Back I'm Back I'm Back and Folding Folding Folding Yes I Am Yes I Am Yes I Am

...The legend has returned...

Summer's over and I'm back like I said I would be. I've had the occasional random WU turned in by an unidentified borg or two but I put an SMP client back up around last week. Production should increase over the next few weeks or so :)

Ned I saw you fly past me the other day. Make sure and get as far ahead as possible because you'll need all the distance you can get. And those of you on my threats list don't count on passing me without a fight :mad:

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=190037

Echo this, Sno: "Welcome Back, Bud".

And pass the Landshark :beer:, please.
I'll echo that! :D

You must be thirsty, here- have one on me!

landshark_lager.jpg

:welcome: back to active duty :) :attn:

Are you all done with the house construction project?

Nope but it's time for school. The roof is on and we're getting ready for siding. We got all the windows in but not the doors and there are no interior walls. Once we get started on those it should go fairly quickly but unfortunately I'll only be there on some weekends.

I'll make sure and get some fah running on my new roommate's laptop asap :D

Back