• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for good gaming mouse

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ps2cho

Hi guys,

As title stats I am looking for good gaming mouse that is not too expensive. I really want it to be on the large side rather than small because I am used to a bigger size mouse.

This is for my laptop so bluetooth would be a good choice too. It can't be a microsoft one because I think they interfere with my desktop wireless mouse (at least the only MS wireless laptop mouse I had interfered when used at the same time)

Any suggestions? Cheaper is better!!

Thanks,

Well, if you want wired: Logitech MX518, I've had mine for over 2 years, still going strong. I just need more pads for it.

If this mouse dies, I will order another MX518, no question. That is how much I like it.

I'd love to suggest my mouse (Razer Copperhead) because of it's very incredibly accurate laser (2000 dpi), great response, and nice feeling, but I've had many problems with it's drivers that it's just not something I can truly suggest. However, if you never plan to do an S3 Standby sleep mode, or run linux, it's actually quite comfortable. Drivers suck though. :(

I will agree with two others here that have suggested it, The MX518 is an awesome mouse all around.

i really like the razer daimondback its quite cheap right now i think, when i first got it it felt rather large, and its light compared to the mx518 i think not too light that its like a piece of plastic but i like it

The razer's are too small. I like chunky. Easier to grab hold of and when its hot and my hands get sweaty It doesn't get uncomfortable.

I love my G7. I can't stop recommending it. I have a MX518 as well though, it is great but I enjoy wireless mice.

ancalime said:
I love my G7. I can't stop recommending it. I have a MX518 as well though, it is great but I enjoy wireless mice.

I think I own just about every gaming mouse there is(really). Well maybe I missed one if it just came out very recently :) I love my G7 as well. I hope they come out with an updated one with 2 buttons on the side like they did with the new G5.

Section8 said:
I think I own just about every gaming mouse there is(really). Well maybe I missed one if it just came out very recently :) I love my G7 as well. I hope they come out with an updated one with 2 buttons on the side like they did with the new G5.

I'm hoping for the same thing man.

The 518 is inexpensive. I've been gaming for years on the same MS Intellimouse Optical with no complaints. I just ordered a "last generation" G5 that still has the extra side button.

My vote is for the Diamondback but Razer somewhat recently came out with a mouse called the "DeathAdder" that seems to be getting alot of hype.

I'd consider checking it out.

Back