• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hello, and DANG I can't believe I am locked out!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cuper

Hello,

Long time no post. So I haven't been crunching that much for a while cause I have lost a bit of interest. We just moved to a new office for work and I figured I would check out what type of computers I just shelled out for......

I have 4 of these puppies at my disposal and am locked out!!!!!!!:bang head :bang head :bang head

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819115026

I can't believe that tech finally locked us out of installing stuff on our computers. The only way to put something on it is to file a request which wouldn't fly.:bang head

Oh well, wonder what my output would be with those and one E6850 which I use for my data/internet machine.

What you do is secretly replace all the rigs with 500mhz celleys. Then you take all the Core 2 rigs to your house for your personal farm. That's just what I would do though :thup:

Before all the MB mumbo-jumbo, you would probably hit 18,000 a day.

Since then, they're lowered the multiplier for credit, there was a 2 or 3 day work shortage, so on and so forth.

QuietIce said:
Can you get into BIOS or did they lock that out, too?

If you can get into BIOS you could always install a Linux OS on a 1 GB USB thumb drive ... ;)

Unfort. I am locked out everywhere :( I wouldn't have been if it wasn't for someone at the old office checking out some site/opening some email that spread a real nasty virus around the office :(

I am going to see if I can catch an admins password one time. Install eveything and see what happens:santa:

Back