• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Keyboard button to enter checks into boxes...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

WheaT

Ok, heres my question. Is there a keyboard button that will enter in a check mark, or fill in a circle when filling out a form? Specifically an internet based form. For my business, i am filling in many forms daily that require me to check a box based on a yes or no question, or a multiple choice question. I can cruise through the form using tab, however these boxes always slow me up. Anybody know how to do this or if its even possible?

Thanks!!!

Last edited:
Yep, that does it. Amazing how i overlooked something that simple. Was trying insert, the f* keys haha.

WheaT said:
Yep, that does it. Amazing how i overlooked something that simple. Was trying insert, the f* keys haha.
Tab, shift-tab, spacebar, enter, and the arrow keys (for dropdowns and circle-thingies) are all you need :beer:

Also, for lots of checkboxes, there is a script for Greasemonkey for Firefox (plugin chain, woot!) that enables shift-checking to check a range of checkboxes.

Back