• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Apologies

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cw823

Honeybadger Moderator
To anyone that thinks they will be on my threat list past this weekend
To someone in the top 20 PPD producers that will quickly disappear from the list
To my wife - "no, it's not warmer because of the PCs.....it's just the weather"
To American Electric Power (my electricity provider)
And to my American Express card for being so abusive this week.

Newegg box shows up tomorrow, all 3 quads should be WinSMP and returning points by mid-Saturday.:beer:

Braggart! :D

edit:

<-------- (whispers to self: "I better get my butt in gear!")

Last edited:
And to my American Express card for being so abusive this week.

Newegg box shows up tomorrow, all 3 quads should be WinSMP and returning points by mid-Saturday.:beer:

No need to apologize, American Express is happy, Newegg is happy, your power company is happy and we are happy! :attn::clap::beer:

As for your wife...if she finds out, you'll have some 'splainin' to do! :eek:

1) Build system

2) Overclock

3) .net 2.0 bs

4) apply rubber to pavement

5):burn:

Can't wait to see what that trio of G0's can do :beer:

~ Gos

WTF and try to do some real work ,CW.... when you start your new job. Don't just stare at your increasing numbers all day.:soda:

Sorry you only get a soda till production starts. I get the beer:beer:

PS Once you stopped cheating I'm beating you in post counts.:D

OK goodness what abuse to a beloved Mod, I take it all back, I'm just so envious of all that PPD good luck with the builds, bills and better half..:):thup:

Last edited:
I swear I saw an E6600 for $129 in the cyber deals this morning. :drool:

I MUST have one for my spare ECS board, I need another cheap little system to take gaming anyways. Yes, that's right. I put "gaming" and "ECS" in the same sentence. Full time folder and Starcraft machine. :beer:

There is a helluva battle goin on for top 10 and top 20, top 30, .... top everything these days :attn:

Now all we need is some AMD quad competition to juice everything up even more :)

Keep up the good folding cw and all !

:beer: :beer:

Dawg, cw! Theree?!? Do ya have to get three new quads all at once???

Man, when you raise, you raise big!

Dawg, cw! Theree?!? Do ya have to get three new quads all at once???

Man, when you raise, you raise big!

Well I already had the one from Landshark....maybe I'll get that one replaced with g0 and see if I can clock it higher than 3.2.

UPS is going to come late today, so getting everything ready in a little assembly line, gonna setup one on WinSMP now, then just ghost the HD so it's ready to rename, install FAH, and go! ;)

foldon.gif

Speaking of "fold on", when are we going to see some tangible results out of all of this money, time and energy we are expending on this project?

Speaking of "fold on", when are we going to see some tangible results out of all of this money, time and energy we are expending on this project?

where's your faith?

There are millions (billions?) of people in this world that follow some 'cause' without any tangible proof :D

But personally, i am not expecting the results of folding to make me live any longer/better ... but hopefully my kids or their future kids will :)

where's your faith?

There are millions (billions?) of people in this world that follow some 'cause' without any tangible proof :D

But personally, i am not expecting the results of folding to make me live any longer/better ... but hopefully my kids or their future kids will :)

Ditto.

ps ... and where else could we have as much fun debating folding, oc'ing and philosophy with such a great group of people :)

... its much more uplifting than doing the same in a bar where i could easily spend as much if not more of everything (time, $) etc

... hovever i guess there might be more interesting (curvy) things to look at in a bar :D

where's your faith?

Dood! Don't question my faith! I'm still a practicing folder! :D

Yes, for our children and theirs'. I just hope the information is used for good and not for evil.

ps ... and where else could we have as much fun debating folding, oc'ing and philosophy with such a great group of people :)

... its much more uplifting than doing the same in a bar where i could easily spend as much if not more of everything (time, $) etc

... hovever i guess there might be more interesting (curvy) things to look at in a bar :D

Yes, I've thought of that. If F@H ended tomorrow, we'd find some other project to work on because we enjoy this. (Don't we? :confused: :D)

It's cheaper and safer than racing. :burn:

Back