• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best place to get G0 Q6600 or X3220?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PearlJammzz

As the title says, I am looking to get a G0 version of either of these processors. Anyone know a good, cheap, reliable place to get one?

For guaranteed G0 Q6600, look at Clubit or Tankguys.

Don't know who is selling G0 X3220's.

G0 X3210's at Saveateagle.com or Tankguys

Is there a way to get yours hand-picked when ordered through newegg?

Is there any difference between the Q6600 and the Xeon chip? Can the Xeon chip OC higher or does it run cooler or anything? I see it has different thermal specs..

Is there a way to get yours hand-picked when ordered through newegg?

Is there any difference between the Q6600 and the Xeon chip? Can the Xeon chip OC higher or does it run cooler or anything? I see it has different thermal specs..

Nope, not at the egg. Your best bet is tankguys. I'm looking to get a q6600 myself but tankguys doesn't accept paypal. That's where most of my cash is right now, looks like I'm going to have to transfer to my bank account.

I recommend clubit, the q6600 is guaranteed G0 Stepping and price just keeps dropping. I have ordered off of clubit many times before and have had no problems.

I recommend clubit, the q6600 is guaranteed G0 Stepping and price just keeps dropping. I have ordered off of clubit many times before and have had no problems.

Nice, I just ordered my q6600 from them. Cheaper than most places too! I already had an account setup with them also, I guess I ordered from them a while ago. :shrug:

$292!! damn. how do you ppl afford this stuff and manage to pay for everything else?!? im stuck with trying to find diamonds in the rough... the rough is $150 and below btw. LoL

$292!! damn. how do you ppl afford this stuff and manage to pay for everything else?!? im stuck with trying to find diamonds in the rough... the rough is $150 and below btw. LoL

Me personally, I'm a recent college graduate with a nice salaried full time job, still living at home, saving up to move out...so I don't have so many bills, and bought myself a grad present :D.

Nope, not at the egg. Your best bet is tankguys. I'm looking to get a q6600 myself but tankguys doesn't accept paypal. That's where most of my cash is right now, looks like I'm going to have to transfer to my bank account.

Just a tip for ya. You can get a Mastercard through Paypal which will draw off your Paypal balance then off whatever secondary funding source is your automatic one. This way you can use funds tied up in Paypal at any place that takes MC without waiting for it to transfer.

Back