• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Rebate question.....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kai_Force

Allright my friend bought all his parts from newegg, and he put my adress on the shipping info. So when i fill out a rebate, does it have to have the same name that purchased the product with the credit card? Or the same address the items were sent too? Or can anyone with proof of purchase, and reciept and forms fill it out and get the mail in rebate? I just dont want the rebate to void when i send it. Too much hassle.:bang head

It'll save you a lot of time and trouble to match the name/address on the receipt you're sending with it.

Also, why is this in this section?

Allright my friend bought all his parts from newegg, and he put my adress on the shipping info. So when i fill out a rebate, does it have to have the same name that purchased the product with the credit card? Or the same address the items were sent too? Or can anyone with proof of purchase, and reciept and forms fill it out and get the mail in rebate? I just dont want the rebate to void when i send it. Too much hassle.:bang head

Have i had Deja Vu, or is this your first time posting this question because i swear you asked this same question before?? and posted 3 threads about the same thing in different forums topics??

lol definitely Deja vu. I only posted it in this thread. I posted it here because the rebate is on an Antec Nine Hundred Case.

Back