• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Show your phenom support!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ryanmartini

I got bored today and thought of an idea. While everyone seems to have converted Intel for good, I thought of a way to show our support for Phenom's release.

Cool phenom avatars! I made this on photoshop, and are already set for ocforums avatar requirements! Lets cheer on Big Green for the new release! :)

enjoy :D

I will provide some links to the PSD files if anyone would like to make a new one or has any ideas :)

Attachments

6.3 KB · Views: 634
I would use it .. .but I dont get the travelling gnome hat flying through space thing :)

But DAAMIT has my support :)

I got bored today and thought of an idea. While everyone seems to have converted Intel for good, I thought of a way to show our support for Phenom's release.

Cool phenom avatars! I made this on photoshop, and are already set for ocforums avatar requirements! Lets cheer on Big Green for the new release! :)

enjoy :D

I will provide some links to the PSD files if anyone would like to make a new one or has any ideas :)
Check my avatar. It's official phenom logo.

here is the new and more correct version with the real phenom logo unedited, i kept the stars tho! and yes its for all the amd guys to wear till phenom comes :D

Attachments

28 KB · Views: 604
That's a kleenex flying to those who just purchased Intel quads. They are gonna be crying after barcelona/phenom gets released.

Back