• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Multiple machines

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

VegetaQ

Hey guys. Im pretty new to this only been foldling for like 3 days (Got like 3 MU done) But I do have a small question for you.

I have two Home Pc's and two work computers. So far I configured them all to work under VegetaQ and Group 32. Now I know that this is to help cure diseases and such, But I still like to compete and I was wondering if anyone knows if having my name on my multiple machines will boost my stats when one machine finishes or if it will go to Anon.. or just dissapear. I was just Curious. If anyone knows the answer please let me know. Thanks!

Mine!
(Its all in the sauce... I mean signature)
1.2GHZ Athlon OC To 1.425
Secondary
Old Duron 650
Work One
PIII 850 MHZ
Work Two
PIII 1GHZ

Pushing a Mix-Matched 3925 (Almost 4) GHZ of folding power.

Ima try to get my roomates 1Ghz OC to 1.575 (Crazy don't ya think?) To join in as well. Thanks for stopping by my post to look. Please shut the door on the way out. Thanks.

Welcome to the Team! Yummy! 4 Boxes to add to the fray! To answer your question, Yep! As long as your placing all boxes under Team 32 with the user name in the same context, all completed WU's (work units) from separate boxes will tally under the same name.

Back