• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

which 8800 gts 320mb from newegg?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Evga probaby will have the best warranty to the original buyer. Though for lifetime warranty card needs to be registered within 30 days. Also some owners say that evga honors warranty even if you remove heatsink

Xfx has double lifetime warranty that covers first and second owner.

The EVGA is actually 514 Core and 792 Memory.

Ive seen 3 of them bought from newegg and were all horrible overclockers, the highest one saw 596 core, the worst artifacted at 547. The hghest memory clock was 900.

These must be the worst cores going on these 320Mb GTS's.

I just made this decision last Saturday and I should have my new *XFX* card on Friday. :beer: I got the higher-clocked one with 580mhz core and a $30 rebate for $289 after rebate. :attn:

For me it comes down to eVGA and XFX. Gotta love eVGA's warrant and allegedly their customer support is very good. On the other hand XFX always seems to offer the fastest cards at prices comparable or lower than their slower-clocked competitors. And they stand by their products so much that they offer a double-lifetime warranty to guarantee their product to both the first and second owners of the card. To me, that speaks volumes.

I have a Samsung 226BW showing up tomorow, and my XFX and OCZ ram upgrade will be here Friday. It is going to be a badass (but all-too-short) weekend. :santa:

I got my 226 about 2 weeks ago from Best Buy, your gonna simply fall in love with the monitor. I had to play like 5 different games all over again when I got it. Its like a new expierence. AND I came from a Sony 21' .

I bought mine open box for 239 but it was perfect and I like it so much more since I got it a hundred bucks cheaper.

But your gonna love that monitor.

Back