• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

162.18 Drivers R They Worth Getting 4 My 6600GT

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AngelfireUk83

http://www.nvidia.co.uk/object/winxp_2k_162.18_uk.html

Just browsing around and came across that nVidia have released these drivers considering that the last lot for the 6600GT 94.24's and that was supposed to be it. Just wondered if there worth updating I don't really game to be honest I can't at the moment need to get an Artic Silencer 6 for it as the stock cooler is crap.

I normal play games on my 360 but I will be getting Diablo 2 & Lord Of Destruction back for a classic game along with StarCraft. But it now says that the temp monitor part has been taken out and you have to use Ntune to keep an eye on it which sucks.

Well, I'd say if you don't game and you aren't currently having issues, there's really no need to upgrade.

That being said, it won't really hurt anything and it could possibly improve use in some way that could benefit you. :shrug:

Back