• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

If you have an Asus A7V8X-X, please help me!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Yamiyanazz

Long story short, I have an Asus A7V8X-X with a burnt circuit that I would like to try to replace, but I can't read what it is. The piece I'm looking at is just north-west of the AGP slot. Any help here is GREATLY appreciated. If you could just show me a picture of it, I'd be very grateful.

Attachments

• IMG_5220.jpg
    IMG_5220.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 185
thanks, but I'm only repairing it for the knowledge. This was a spare computer and not my current one.

Post that pic on www.badcaps.com. Those guys know tons about board level repairs. I had the guy fix mine for cash, but they are also a community that helps to provide advice on board level motherboard repairs.

We just tossed a few of these in the dumpster at work, i will see if it has been emptied yet and if not will retrieve one.

Here you go :)
I just happened to have one laying around :D
Don't mind the missing caps, I stripped them for some project.
Pic ain't perfect, so the component that you are looking for has this line written on it: "2D HM 772"
Btw, worst mobo ever :eek:

Attachments

• IMG_6192.JPG
    IMG_6192.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 115
Back