• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Logitech rocks!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

megadeath900

Disabled
So my Logitech MX Laser mouse has a corroding battery in it. This white powdery crap keeps leaking out of it. So I emailed logitech support and they are sending a DHL representative to pick up my broken mouse and then they are sending me a brand new MX Revolution! I don't even have to pay shipping! I'm going to use logitech at every opportunity from now on!

Support doesnt get much better than that for sure.

Logitech is my personal favorite.

Doh lucky man. Wish they paid shipping on my MX1000 so I could get more or less my free MX Revolution that I have now ;)

Logitech is the best with support and all my peripherals I need to buy its them and has been for the last 8 years.

Thank You for posting this!i have a old cordless mx duo thats been sitting in my closet for over a year(the docking station was screwed up,wouldnt charge the mouse anymore).after seeing this i thought WTH.i may as well find out if that thing is still under warranty.low and behold it has a 5yr warranty!so i just get off the phone with thier tech support and they are sending me a cordless desktop 3200 to replace it!
if it hadnt been for this thread the mx duo probably wouldve been tossed out.logitech tech support is top notch,thanks again!

I hope the DHL guy isnt lazy and just throws your package 30ft across the lawn when you get it shipped back (if you have a lawn and its shipped back by DHL) Like I saw when the DHL guy got off the van, and threw the package to the front door on my neighbors house lolz!

i had the same with my g5 mouse, for some reason it didnt work correctly, had to cut off the tip of its cable and send that to them, next day i had a brand new G5 at my front door :)

and i used the mouse for some learning and then i threw it from a tall building lol...

Back