• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I kinda don't want to tell you guys this . . .

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Oni

Oni-ni-Kanab;, Ninja Hippo eater Moderator
. . . But I've got to, even if it will reduce my chances of getting into the Hellgate: London closed beta.

Closed beta sign-ups are going on over at the official web site. Go and drop your email address into the virtual hat and pray to any deity you believe in that you get selected. I've done it :)

Good luck!

Sweeet, thanks! I never get into betas but hopefully this'll be the one. lol

Club SLI had beta keys for the first 500 members who filled out an eligibility form. I tried it about 10 minutes after I got the e-mail. Couldn't get in for the 2 hours before bed. I figured if they went down like that, they had more than 500 trying. I went ahead and filled it out this morning just in case their server went down without really letting anybody on.

They were doing a deal with gamestop, Wal-Mart, and Bestbuy where if you preordered you get a beta key. I did mine instore at a gamestop and they said they would call when the keys came in. My friend ordered his online and got his key yesterday.

Back