• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What is the Best sites to buy from?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

duper

Registered
Not sure where to post this so I just picked here.

My brother and friend have dealt with newegg for a few years but I was looking around and came across ClubIT.com and saw that they had great prices low shipping cost and Promise of Q6600 with G0 stepping. (newegg can't make that promise) What would you think are the best sites for buying parts and reasons why?

newegg
tigerdirect
clubit

(please name others if applicable)

Zipzoomfly is usually my next choice after newegg. I've been seeing some good deals at that ClubIT too. I haven't used them yet, but others on the forum have.

newegg
zzf
mwave is awesome
club-it
provantage
directron
micro center (slow shipping, but usually free and great prices sometimes. liek new eVGA 8800gtx for $525 shipped a few months ago)
jab-tech = awesome
sidewindercomputers = awesome
SVC
allstarshop
xPCgear
buy.com (people complain about slow shipping, blah blah blah, I have got HUGE deals here before and always for free shipping)

and the #1 best place to buy online as far as I am concerned is the OCF classies :beer:

Back