• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Crysis gameplay video

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yea it's pretty phenomenal. I've used the nukes a few times :D Pretty damn fun. First time I got a nuke I was like "Fk yea! I got a nuke!" and then someone sniped me. That really sucked.

Nice video, it gives me the feel that it is going to be some kind of FPS & RTT game, im really impressed with the game. I wonder what's going to come after this...

Oh wow. I'm sold. With the vehicles that looks to make it much more replayable than just a FPS deathmatch.

Anyone else think that they are driving their own BF2142 out with those kinds of additions?

I don't think the MP will be my cup of tea, but I'll be trying it anyways.

Depends how well they pull off the whole "everyone is superman with superpowers + guns and tanks" style of play.

I was kinda wondering if you can customize your character in anyway, or how you differentiate between enemy and friendly.

I have to say sniper is awesome in this game...as long as you pay attention! I was sniping and located an enemy sniper and instead of shooting him I cloaked and laid down beside the guy. Suddenly I uncloak, switch to super strength, punch the dude in the head (yeah he was dead) then I took his rifle and sniped his team for a while :) awesome

now, if you take a look at this video and compare it to early crysis videos this one loosk crappy, like they are showing actual ingame footages (which they are).

I'm looking forward to crysis....I just hope I get my monitor back from RMA so I don't have to try running it on my laptop >.<

Does anyone know how well the beta runs on a vanilla 6800?

Probably will run on low with maybe a few settings on med @ 800x600....unfortunately that card is a couple years behind the times these days...

I plan on setting aside three days in order to burn through this. I don't think I'll have any problem running it at 1280x1024 with my system at max specs.. maybe. I'm wondering how it'll run at 1900*1200 when I get a 24" monitor this holiday. I've read that max AA isn't as important at higher resolutions. Any wagers?

Last edited:
Back