• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Xoxide UFO Ultimate

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Racer Xonclar

Ok...I'm starting to plan out my next computer. Been a 3gig Barton too long :p

I need help figuring out this case. I can't find a good enough picture of this case to see how the fans are laid out. I'm going all air-cooled with about 80CFM fans. Yes I know...loud. But I'm used to SCSI drives ;)

Their site says that there are 9 120mm fans...but I can only find 7 in the pictures and I'm seeing at least one 80mm fan.

And...as a stupid question...would the back harddrive fans and the top fans be enough exhaust for the whole case? I want to keep some positive air pressure inside the case...to force all intake air to go through a filter and keep it from sucking dust through the drives/cracks in the case.

imo there cases are too much money along with a lot of others my new coolmaster cm690 can take 7 120s and a couple can go to 140s and will fit 2 gtx's all that for 70 bucks might not be the best way to go if water coolong thou kinda cramped for that

So did you buy it?

Nah :( After adding everything up...video cards etc...I really just can't afford to upgrade right now :/

And when it comes to that CoolerMaster case...I hate that thing. My father just got that as his new case. Yeah...the brushed aluminum finish looks cool...but there's no rubber on that case. Which means the door panels rattle non-stop...with only 4 120mm fans in it...

that is not the same one i comes with 3(front,side and back) u can put fans 2 up top 1 more in the side and 1 at the bottom.this thing has not rattled once and i don't think it will if it does i got a ton of dynamat layin around

who me no i am so in love with my case so quiet and all the tool less stuff way better than my chieftec dragon all thou it had more space but way less cooling

Back