• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Me and NsOmNiA91130 Need 2 Players for Halo 3 Co-Op Campaign

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fr3@k3r

Title says it all..

Me and NsOmNiA91130 need 2 players to do a Co-Op campaign all day thing on this Saturday at 1pm Pacific Time which is i think 4pm Eastern, Or we can do 1pm Eastern and 11am Pacific.

The game will Be on Legendary Difficulty with all 9 Gold Skulls Turned on so you must be good.

If you play with us and you play the whole game you should expect around 600 Achievement Points.

2 People cant do this so we need 2 more.

Last edited:
Get me a definite day/time frame and I should be able to do this. I believe Im good enough, as Ive beaten the Heroic with ease (for the most part).

If they leave mid game, we start over dont we?

i dunno.. i know we should be fine with 3 at least..

btw whats your gamertag again?

"Forest Gump Jr" doesnt seem to bring up anything.

EDIT***

nvm Forgot the extra R lol

This is the last call, im going to bed, if you want to join please add me to your friends list.. my XBLGT is fr3ak3r

Last edited:
If they leave mid-game you restart that level but you do not restart from the beginning of the game. Also you are able to invite people to join you at any stage, meaning someone could help you do the last stage and skip all the others. Honestly, 3 should be plenty. You can respawn constantly as long as one person stays back.

If they leave mid-game you restart that level but you do not restart from the beginning of the game. Also you are able to invite people to join you at any stage, meaning someone could help you do the last stage and skip all the others. Honestly, 3 should be plenty. You can respawn constantly as long as one person stays back.
This is true and one of the reasons CoOp makes campaign so much easier... When you are by yourself, when you die you have to go to the last checkpoint.

Though, if you are playing with all 9 Gold skulls on... Good luck. Iron means if any of you die once, you restart from the beginning of the mission, not the last checkpoint. Also, expect to get stuck quite a bit with Catch on. Make sure at least one of you has a Plasma pistol/rifle on you to counteract Tilt, and a Carbine for headshots once the shields are gone. Human weapons are completely useless against Brutes on Legendary with both Tilt and Mythic skulls enabled (this includes the Sniper Rifle, don't bother picking it up unless you can't take out sniper jackals with a Carbine or BR).

Back