• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help with making a website/Advice

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ArcticPenguin

Im currently producing my own little site that has reviews of products and items, and it similarly resembles a set up of a mix between the iTunes store and Amazon.com functions (not necessarily going that large scale ...BUT..)

iam looking to see if anyone has a good code i could use to implement in my site to allow people to provide comments/feedback to say im going to have Product reviews of Music Gear or Misc. Gear and i want customers to be able to rate it (stars or whatever featured id like to change it too..circles or pentagrams lmao..jk =P )

and the staff will also provide their own reviews and i want customers/visitors to be able to comment their reviews and be like yes i agree or no this guys view is ridiculous

little short of adding a guestbook to each page lol..any suggestions or tips?

i have beginner knowledge of PHP and some CGI -binning experience.
level of html knowledge varies, i can do some advanced stuff while at other points itll take some time.

im developing it partially by handcoded and using dreamweaver, flash.
the site i will be hosting it on may have PHP/mySQL/Cgi-bin options but if i wanted to test it out i wont be able to use the php options at all.

so either a basic Html one or a php one whichever will work i can definitely figure something out.

thanks!!!

Back