• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Windows Movie Maker HELP!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Red_LightRanger

I recently burned a dvd onto my computer with Nero and I want to use the file in Movie maker, but when I drag the file into movie maker, the movie doesnt appear or play. Any suggestions?

Im not too sure..
Heres the deal, I had a dvd of a track meet that I wanted to get a copy of (someone else recorded), so with nero I copied the file onto another dvd. Now I need to make clips of it with movie maker, so I copied it straight from the copied dvd onto my computer and all I want to do is drag it into moviemaker. It is a mpg file.

Well it's hard to say exactly what the problem is. Could be a bad file? Could be a codec that your computer doesn't have? Is the movie able to play on your computer? I would try a mpg to AVI converter and see if the product of that works in Win MM.

Back