• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Crysis Beta keys available again !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm pretty sure they never ran out, and to be honest I don't think they're ever going to.

too bad they want you to pay. I don't think I'll ever subscribe to FP just because of this.

too bad they want you to pay. I don't think I'll ever subscribe to FP just because of this.

Its not fully FP's fault you need to subscribe to there site to get this. It can be by developers request to limit the crowed a little bit more to people that do play more games or have more beta experiance which can be possible.

I've been in over 60+ beta's and only 7 of those really haven't been through FP subscription list.

The orange box came out today, who gives a flip about crysis beta! ahahaa

UT3 demo next week if we're lucky. Crysis has slipped off my radar for the time being.

The orange box came out today, who gives a flip about crysis beta! ahahaa

UT3 demo next week if we're lucky. Crysis has slipped off my radar for the time being.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion no matter how much they get owned in FPS. If people didn't get owned, then I couldn't own people. Please come back to Crysis so I can Melee own you somemore, resist the Portal!

T.RoW

Back