• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

340FSB on my Duron 800 !! 8kha+ is great !!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

=Iwill user=

Registered
See pictures.

The below results were achieved based on 8khal00.bin BETA BIOS. Please follow thru the configuration guides posted by me earlier on.

congrats mate....i got to 170+ (using 3/4 ram divider)but realised my old 8.4G hd couldnt take it.....all data on it lost...so i went back down....

when i saw the title of this thread i thought: 340 x 8! Man was i drooling since i will be getting this mobo for christmas. But u still have a good overclock anyways!

sweet OC. I have seen higher but that is still very nice esp since it is a duron. shouldn't you chang your name to :EPOX USER:! ;)

I used KK-266 before switching to 8kha+ and GOD !! I can't change my user name.......:eek:

Also, I dunno what PSU I use (no brand one!), please read the Epox 8kha+ config guide (posted my me earlier) for the PSU selection and how to plug in your PCI in the correct slot.....

I actually wanted to run 5x 210 fsb, but the mobo only has the lower multiplier of 6.0. I definately do not think that I can do 6x 200 fsb at all........

More importantly, I did not have my Vcore mod and Vdimm mod, I believe in "safe but extreme" overclocking. I did shouldering on the L1 bridges and the L6/7 (not sure already) to change the vcore to 1.80v as default.

Cheer

well I love both Iwill and epox. see sig for details.

I was thinking about a 8kha+ and a duron 1gig to really push it but I dont see many people pushing the morgan cores as high as I once thought they would go.

how could u remove a bios for this board? is the removing of all bios the same for this board or does it depend on the bios ver?

Back