• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need opinion about this Psu ...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

stdu007

power_productimage_ge-m800a-d1_big.jpg

http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Products...aspx?ProductID=2493&ProductName=ODIN Pro_800W

Excellent but overpriced CWT built design. Pretty much a Thermaltake Toughpower 800W with extra features.

there are better ones out there pc power and coolong silverstone if u want modular. search for some reviews on this model jonnyguru did the 550w version and it got a 9

there are better ones out there pc power and coolong silverstone if u want modular. search for some reviews on this model jonnyguru did the 550w version and it got a 9

Thank's baggedmazda i love the modular psu ... so it's a stike for pc&power ... i know there doing very good psu ... and my last silverstone (stider 650 watts) blow away all my computer ... memory motherboard and videocard !!!!

i would ask on jonnyguru that pretty much all they review and know a ton of stuff they dig deeper than anyone out there. why not another hx620?

May I ask why 800W? 2 Ultra's and a Quad B3 under LN2 or what?
If it's for your second rig in your signature a Corsair VX450 is overkill.

No it for my main rig .. i plan to go sli or crossfire ... so i will take my corsair to my 2 rig ...

i'm looking at the pc&power 750 quad ... but no modular cable and just a 80 mm fan ...

so i'm not shure ...

Nope, buy a KW one, and you're a hero. ;)
For a quad and 2 GTS's a 800W is overkill, but for a quad and two Ultra's is fine.
And you don't need to be ironic.

man every one loves those corsair supplys but hey thats my next one ordering next week or the week after

gota love those corsair guys i think i will not have to replace this supply when i get it for some time and i hope so i hate researhing power supplys

Back