• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dell 8500

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I got mine almost 2 weeks ago. I ordered it online thru the business section around the begining of October, or whenever the last day of the deal was. Funny thing was, I never replied to any of the emails that they kept sending me. A sales rep from Dell actually called my house to make sure I wanted to cancel my order. I told her, "Yes, please cancel! It's been well over 2 months!" Needless to say, I received my 8500 in the mail this month. I was hoping that maybe Dell screwed up and didn't charge me for it, because my credit card was close to being maxed out. No such luck, my credit card had 2 bucks left on it!

Then I figured, what the hell. I'll just keep it. It's still a good deal. Well, this Vcard has been nothing but problems. I am one very disappointed customer of Dell and ATI!

Back