• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WU has expired....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jstutman

It was downloaded about 5 hours ago, I had to stop the Batch file in order to restart and when I rebooted It says "unit's deadline has passed" and it wont do anything.

Code:
[18:44:11] Loaded queue successfully.
[18:44:11] Unit 6's deadline (October 13 16:38) has passed.
[18:45:38] Killing all core threads
[18:45:38] Killing SMP core threads
[18:45:38] Killing 4 cores
[18:45:38] Killing core 0
[18:45:38] Killing core 1
[18:45:38] Killing core 2
[18:45:38] Killing core 3

How strange and it's not even Halloween yet! :bang head:

Do you have a date problem with your computer, or can we lay the problem on Stanford's doorstep? I've only seen this problem with one rig that had a date problem.

To fix it, I'd just right click on the empty space on your bottom desktop window, and select "Task Manager". You want to see if all of these are stopped, in the processes, list:

*mpiexec (you may have two of these)
*smpd (you may have two of these)
*fah
*FahCore_a1 (you may have 4 of these, but it looks like they were stopped already)

Then close Task Manager back up.

Delete your work sub-directory to FAH, and these files in the FAH (parent) directory:
*unitinfo.txt
*queue*.* (anything with "queue" in it).

Then restart fah, and you should be good to go.

Yeah, just delted the queue file and it redownloaded a WU. Sucks that I had all that wasted CPU time.

Oh yeah and it was Stanford's fault :p

I know the frustration, well! :bang head:

With newer beta clients, it's sometimes like fingernails scraping against a chalkboard, I swear!

:D :D :D

Back