• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Good games?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Metallica

Well, my new rig can handle a lot more than my old rig ...

So what are some good game out right now? FPS/MMO/w.e

I know of some like Bioshock, and Crysis (not out yet?) and some others, but what else?

I played the demo for COD4, it was sweet :D

Well? Any suggestions?

HL2 EP2, Portal, TF2, CoD4, Crysis, Bioshock"yes its out", and if you check the names of the other thread voiala there are somemore, UT3... demo sweet.

HL2 EP2, Portal, TF2, CoD4, Crysis, Bioshock"yes its out", and if you check the names of the other thread voiala there are somemore, UT3... demo sweet.

Is Portal free? I was looking around for it, but could not find anything on it. Is that the game that come in the "Orange box"?

Crysis is still in beta right? And i don't think its easy to get the beta atm .. :(

Is Portal free? I was looking around for it, but could not find anything on it. Is that the game that come in the "Orange box"?

Crysis is still in beta right? And i don't think its easy to get the beta atm .. :(

yeah no chance of getting i nthe beta right now, its ok the demo comes out in just over a week, portal is free with the orange box, other than that you wil l have to buy it...

Portal FTW... Its $19.99 on Steam. If you also don't have Half-Life 2.. the orange box is worth it getting more than enough games for the $45 on Steam and like $38+tax in some stores price tag easily over 40 hours in single play mode with more in online gaming.

Orange box.

But you might want to play the Original Half-Life before you get into the HL2 and Episodes. Half Life is just another shooter unless you get into the whole story, and when you do it blows you away. Everything is so realistic in the fact that the more you play the more is unveiled and things are so twisted!

Portal is a nice little game. Very interesting and fun. After you play EP2 you can see that they seem to be linking the games nicely. Portal takes place in the Half Life world.

TF2 is just a fun game. I saved ti for last after Portal and EP2, and the only reason I'm posting and not playing is because I just ate dinner, and haven't launched steam yet..

Back