• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

T7300 multi question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

medo145

i recently bought a laptop and it has a T7300 cpu in it. as i understand it is that the cpu changes the multiplier on demand when it needs it and it goes between 6 times and 10 times. now the other day i had cpu-z running and it switched to 11 for a few seconds. my questions is, was that a glitch with cpu-z or is it possible to get it to do that permanently. bios doesn't offer any options to overclocking so i can't do anything there. is there a way to do it in windows, or is it just not possible?

thanks

You can disable it in BIOS but I wouldn't recommend it on a laptop, battery life will be cut in half.

thanks for the reply, well this is the laptop i got and the specs say it's a T7300 and cpu-z says the same thing, so it was probably just a glitch. i don't think i got lucky enough to get a T7500 instead of a T7300 lol, but i still think it would be cool to have been able to oc a laptop. (at least when its plugged in)

Back