• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is there a site that you can the download the covergirls on the GeForce video cards.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Melastine

Registered
Is there a site that you can the download the covergirls on the GeForce video cards.

UPADTE
I found it! Okay, Does anyone know her name, or does she even have one?lol
Box.jpg

Thanks for the help

You know the ones they have on the box cover of GeForce video cards. I want to make it my wallpaper.

Last edited:
@JamesXP- nice, lol, thats good too
@Rattle - Are there any more or is it just Nalu?

But the ones on the box cover. My cousin has a 8600 GT and on the box cover, there is this girl who is dressed in some kind of medieval armor, has on a helmet, and she is holding I think she has a bow with arrows on her back.

She looks badass! I really want to find her so I can put her as my wallpaper.

Last edited:
@JamesXP- nice, lol, thats good too
@Rattle - Are there any more or is it just Nalu?

But the ones on the box cover. My cousin has a 8600 GTS and on the box cover, there is this girl who is dressed in some kind of medieval armor, has on a helmet, and she is holding I think she has a bow with arrows on her back.

She looks badass! I really want to find her so I can put her as my wallpaper.
Did you try using images.google.com?

"8600 gts box art"

@thideras

nope, nothing, I don't think retailers supply it anymore : (
The only ones that pop up mostly are that Dog looking person and that knight helmet guy.

Back