• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anybody Give Zack and Wiki a spin?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

blueswitch

This game just came out, it's gotten pretty good reviews, the art direction looks great, would like to hear a user experience though. No voice seems to be a big minus with the type of game it is (weird no voice on a Nintendo game).

Thread Resurrection!

I just bought this game on Boxing day. It was on sale for $38 at Wal-Mart when I stopped on my way back from dad's for gas and to pee, so I grabbed it up.

This game is epic! Remember how much fun you used to have playing Sam & Max, Full Throttle, Monkey Island, Day of the Tentacle and others of that genera? Picture all that fun, but make the graphics pretty. This game is so fun. Awesome puzzles, fun characters, great animation. If you have a Wii, go out and buy this game! Send Capcom a message that yes, it's OK to experiment with interesting generas on the Wii.

Honestly, I'm glad I got my copy before every store stops carrying it. This game is a classic.

This game does look good, but it's getting more difficult for me to sit down and play games with life and all. Maybe I'll get it used in a few months.

Sorry for double post, but what game would you choose: Mercury Meltdown or Zack and Wiki? Both are puzzle games and I sort of need to play something else other than Survival Horror games :)

Sorry for double post, but what game would you choose: Mercury Meltdown or Zack and Wiki? Both are puzzle games and I sort of need to play something else other than Survival Horror games :)

Wow Oni, you must have needed a headlamp and a shovel to dig this thread up nice work.:attn:

Yeah I have heard nothing but good things about this game, and that it's a sleeper that'll never get recognized just because of it's kiddie looking nature and the timing wasn't the best. Last Wii purchase I made was Mario Galaxy...I mean you just couldn't go wrong with that one. Good to know there's a solid Wii title I can still get.

*Oni taps 3 black and 2 colourless and casts 'Thread Resurrection' on target thread

I finally sat down and finished this game. It's been taunting me from the shelf for months. 'What?' It's saying. 'Don't want to finish me? Think I'm too hard for you? Can't figure out the puzzles? Got distracted by the pretty things? Huh? HUH?! Panzy!'. Ahem . . . where was I?

So I only had like, two levels to beat, and holy crap were they HARD! Hard, but oh so fun and satisfying! What an epic game. Seriously, if you have a Wii, there is no excuse for you to not purchase this game. It is absolutely phenomenal and anybody who has a Wii should honestly at least try it out. There are not enough good things I can say about it. Just, just do yourselves a favour and go rent it or buy it. Don't buy it used, though! Buy it new. Send a message that it's OK to try this kind of stuff on the Wii; that we like different, innovative games that aren't minigame collections or retarded wagglefests.

Now I've just gotta find all the treasure . . .

Back