• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can I ask for help here?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

steve30x

Registered
I am attempting to OC my CPU and GPU but I need help because this MOBO is way over my head and I cant get my GPU to OC either so is it ok if I ask for your guys help here in this area of the forum?

I am attempting to OC my CPU and GPU but I need help because this MOBO is way over my head and I cant get my GPU to OC either so is it ok if I ask for your guys help here in this area of the forum?

It is ok, although I recommend going to the AMD section and the Nvidia section, as they will be able to help you faster / more thoroughly. That's not to say someone won't help you here either. :D

Also, :welcome:

I put this thread here so as not to confuse myself with trying to keep up with two threads but if an admin or moderator will delete this thread I will start two new threads in the AMD and Nvidia areas instead.

If you need to check up on your threads click on UserCP.
I believe that threads you start are subscribed as default, but it not click on the 'thread tool' at the top right of the first post and select subscribe to.
Anytime a new post comes in it will show on the user CP.

Thanks guys. Tomorrow I will ask for help in the AMD and Nvidia area. Right now im heading to bed. Talk to you all tomorrow.

Twas 6:30am when I got to bed because something got borked while the computer was being brought here because the system started shutting itself off lastnight without a BSOD or any other warning so I opened the machine and rewired the lot again. Now its working without any problems , im getting 100 points more in 3D Marr06 and its running cooler.

I got the CPU to 3.2 GHZ. So first I ean a 3D Mark06 to make sure it ran the whole way through and then I ran dual prime 95 while I was in bed. Prime 95 ran for 4 hours without failure so im pretty sure thats the CPU sorted.

So next Ill have to try overclocking the GPU. On to the Nvidia area with me as soon as I have a cup of tea.

Back