• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P5N-E SLI, 1 8800gtx, E6850, 2gb 6400dd2 combo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FishD

Considering and upgrade to this combination. How does this motherboard stand up, and whats the potential for overclocking? Any comments welcome.

Thanks

i lose track of asus's naming with the NV chipsets. is that the NF4 or 650/680i board? if its the NF4 you not gonna get much for ocing.

It's the 650i board that I am looking at. Go down the Socket 775 page and look for the thread: Choose out of these two 650i motherboards.

Considering and upgrade to this combination. How does this motherboard stand up, and whats the potential for overclocking? Any comments welcome.

Thanks

Not sure if you saw it but the new 8800 GT was launched today , at around $250 - $280 and it is running just under the 8800 GTX and outperfroms the 8800 GTS (640 MB and 320 MB versions) by far, might want to check it out;)

im chucking my board to a client for discount.... getting a ASUS P5N32-E SLI firstly its a 650i -> 680i so dono if it will help but i know this board sucks for memory OC and that limited my CPU OC and yea it isnt the best looking board and if you could fork out enough to buy a GTX then dont skimp on the MB trust me this board SUCKED

I feel your pain... all 8800GTS/GTX even ULTRA owners feel the pain...
im gona chuck the gts mabe next year.

Back