• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Almost 1000 WU

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mictlan

Senior OC BOINC User
Today will be a very very happy day for me.....I'm reaching 1,000 WU. Well if nothing wrong happened at home the last 2 WU must have finished half an hour before I'm posting this.....The only problem is that I won't return my home until Sunday.....so I'll celebrate now :beer: :beer: :beer:

To all our fellow members CONGRATULATIONS in your own milestones. 100 or 10,000 are equally important for you and for the team.

Congrats!!! I hope you have a great day. That is a great accomplishment. Do you have your duallie up yet? I would like to race again sometime. Name the stakes and I am in :) keep up the good crunching.

Sir-Epix said:
Do you have your duallie up yet? I would like to race again sometime. Name the stakes and I am in :) keep up the good crunching.

I been getting all the necessary hardware to put it operational. I'm still missing 2 HD for the RAID (How about 2 Seagate Barracura IV 40 GB drive?)

Later next year, maybe for February I will buy 2 Tualatin 1.26 GHz-S chips (I hope I have saved enough for them) By then I'll be able to challenge you again :) :p :)

Big Congrats on that milestone. I still dream of the day I reach your exhalted status in our ranks. May the next 9000 be even swifter:beer:

Back