• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

wow

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jacobman

Well i just beat HL2 episodes 1 and 2 and now they leave me hanging. What happens now, i must know!!!! lol Plz tell me another one is coming out.

Oh. I thought this was a world of warcraft thread. That's probably why there weren't any replies. :)

It's gonna blow having the series end. This is the best game of all time. I'd like it if they kept making more episodes or at least moved onto HL3 eventually. Looks like the people at Valve are going to take a much needed vacation after EP3 is done.

I'm probably about halfway through Ep2. They did a great job with some of the subtle things that make it pretty sweet.

It's gonna blow having the series end. This is the best game of all time. I'd like it if they kept making more episodes or at least moved onto HL3 eventually. Looks like the people at Valve are going to take a much needed vacation after EP3 is done.

there will be no HL3, they are calling Ep1, Ep2 & ep3 HL3... so that is lame.

there will be no HL3, they are calling Ep1, Ep2 & ep3 HL3... so that is lame.

You are correct in the fact that valve feels EP1-3 are technically what would have been HL3.. That is not to say there will not be another Half Life. I have a feeling Valve with wrap it all up with EP3..kind of like how HL1 was wrapped up. We'll learn more about Gman and how he's a mutual friend. Then we'll learn about the ______ (thing mentioned toward the end) and probably prevent another super portal. Rebels win that battle and Freeman goes back into stasis...then in a few years Freeman will wake up to a new contract and We'll learn more about Gman's employers and what exactly the rest of the universe is, and Valve will call that the next version of Half Life. :)

Back