• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for 98Se drivers for my X850XT PE

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Enablingwolf

Senior Member overclocking at t
I do not need all the fancy stuff. Just the drivers to work correctly under 98. Also the WDM driver, since the card has ViVo.

Since I do understand this sounds strange asking for such an older OS drvier. I will give a slight brief.
My other machine(wife's actually) that runs Linux is having issues with some old games under Wine, or vise versa. So in comes 98SE. Plus some other really fun older gaming action. Yes, I have legit XP keys, but these games never ran superb under that. So 98Se it is. No network stack or other tid bits, just older games. DoSBox ran like crap last time I tired it. I want navtive 98 games in 98. Plus some older games than that.
:D
The only alt is to take out the ATi card and use onboard. Which would hose the Linux experience. There is a 98 driver for that part. just not the ATi card.

Back