• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Reclaiming LCD space in Bios? Please?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CreePinG_DeatH

I am using a Samsung LN-T4665F as my computer monitor and I can't see everything in the bios. Is there any way that I can fix this? I don't think there are any drivers for this HDTV as a pc monitor.... Thanks!

Does this with my computer, I think it's just because the TV cannot understand the resolution that is being thrown at it.

That's what I think; however, on my other PC this also happens when I use a regular LCD computer monitor and don't install the drivers for the specific unit. Would there be any types of monitor drivers available that could solve this?

That's what I think; however, on my other PC this also happens when I use a regular LCD computer monitor and don't install the drivers for the specific unit. Would there be any types of monitor drivers available that could solve this?
There are no monitor drivers in the BIOS >.>

if your monitor has an autoadjust button on it, that would probably fill the space for you
aside from that i doubt theres anything you can do

Back