• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Team Benchmark Update

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

13oots2

Sorry for the delay, have had a few problems with my machine. Could one of the Team Members with server access please upload the following attachment. Many thanks to zouo for his work on the HTML. Thanks to all who have submitted results.

Any suggestions on this one, also is it possible to have a link to the instructions and the WU on the same page?

I would think that would be a great idea, until the amount of results goes up it could be used as a sample table for the time being to spur interest for some of the team members to run it. Great Job mark I am impressed, keep it up.

J

13oots2 said:
Any suggestions on this one, also is it possible to have a link to the instructions and the WU on the same page?
Anything you want is possible - just decide what works best.

Basher - let me know your email address and I can mail you directly the latest file once 13oots2 has updated it and I've reworked it as html.
zouo

Back