• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NoBS| Clan has COD4 Servers Up & Running waiting 4 U

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Smitty1258

Want to play COd4?

Play on one of the first Ranked servers, or the first UnRanked Modded server(with no FX for better FPS)

COD4 Public Servers

COD4.nobsclan.com:28960 or 69.65.11.42:28960 Ranked
69.65.11.42:28960.png

COD4.nobsclan.com:28961 or 69.65.11.42:28961 UnRanked + Mods and NO FX for better FPS
69.65.11.42:28961.png

*Add the IP's to your HLSW, or whatever tracker you use. Please keep in mind you cannot use Xfire to add/join until the update occurs.

IF THIS POST IS NOT ALLOWED(I didnt see where it wasnt) PLEASE DELETE AND FORGIVE ME

Last edited:
It might be considered advertising...I'd take it up with a mod...

I would call it advertisement of a free server, just trying to get the word out, no money making going on (afaik).

If it is against the rules, then I'm sure the post could be edited a bit to be within the spirit of the rules, but that would be for a mod to decide.

I would call it advertisement of a free server, just trying to get the word out, no money making going on (afaik).

If it is against the rules, then I'm sure the post could be edited a bit to be within the spirit of the rules, but that would be for a mod to decide.

Then can I advertise my website? I dont mean to crap on the guy, but its still advertising.

For the fact that it is a clan advertisement...then I think its out of bounds.

If it were a server inviting OCF members to play with you, then I'd say that is ok. The fact that you are recruiting for your own clan is advertising. That is why we have an OCF CSS clan and Battlefield 2 clan...because it is affiliated with OCF directly. This is not.

I'd just edit it and welcome us to join the server if we wish to play somewhere instead of recruiting.

Thanks for the info Smitty. I bought the game at lunch today but won't be able to play until later tonight.

Back