• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AX34 USB2 Adaptors

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

primal51

Registered
Does anyone know what is a good USB adaptor for the AOpen AX34 Motherboard's USB2 Jumper settings? I tried to get the cable but it was the wrong order and so I could not use it. Anyone know the right kind or should i post the specs?

I was going to reply to this a couple of days ago, but couldn't find my adapter. Finally found it in my pile. I have an AOpen AX37Pro. Don't know if the adapters will be the same, but maybe you can find some information that will help you out.

This is a 2 port extension with a 10-connector plug (only 8 of which have wires run to them). Part numbers as they appear on the package:

AOpen P/N: 50. 89901. 001
Foxconn P/N: CUBC001S-B62

There is no number on the bracket itself, only on a label on the plastic bag.

If you think it's what you're looking for, I can snap a pic and post it for verification. Also, I'm not sure, but your manual may include a list of parts that you can use.

HTH

It's a generic USB expansion port. You should be able to pick one up at a local computer shop. I have tons of extras lying around work if you're interested PM me. When we send boards back to Aopen they only want the board and not the rest of the stuff, so we're left with all the drivers, USB ports, etc...

Thanks for the replies guys. As for the pics of the info, they look great, but those connectors won't meet up with my board. So it is of little use to me :( i guess my board is just one of those really weird ones that no one has the adaptor for... oh well... hey crystalmethod i want to take you up on your offer for the adaptor though

Back