• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PC Guitar Hero 3

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TheGreySpectre

Has anyone tried the PC of Guitar Hero 3 at all? I havnt seen much info on it. I am mainly wondering if anyone has had any bugs with it, knows weather or not it will support downloadable content, and if there is any possibility of adding custom songs.

Thanks
Grey

This is the first I have heard of it.

I remember reading it was going to be released for the Wii, PS2/3, and 360...never read anything about PC.

It was released for PC, thats all that I know about it. More worth it to buy it for a 360 IMO.

I have it for PS2 already...I just don't remember the PC release info. That's pretty cool.

To be honest I am bored with the game already. I've got 10 songs left in expert to do and I haven't had any fun getting the first 30 done. I like the music better than the 2nd one (and the first one) but it (being the music) just isn't as much fun as playing the songs from the 2nd one. Does that make any sense? I'd rather listen to the music from the 3rd one, but I'd rather play the music from the 2nd one because it is more fun.

Anyway, I feel like I wasted $50 on that game...wish I could take it back to the store for a refund. :/

I love playing the songs on this one even though I'm only playing on easy right now. I own a few of these songs and it's really fun trying to play them.

I know what you mean Satandole66. It seems like the note charts just quite as fun to play in GH3. I miss playing Jessica, YYZ, Hangar 18 and Freebird. A lott of the songs seems to long sectiongs of just strumming the same cord, even on expert

I know what you mean Satandole66. It seems like the note charts just quite as fun to play in GH3. I miss playing Jessica, YYZ, Hangar 18 and Freebird. A lott of the songs seems to long sectiongs of just strumming the same cord, even on expert

Yeah. I think another downfall is I have heard most of the songs on GH3 already. There were a ton (required to beat expert) that I had never heard before that game. It was nice to hear some new stuff. John the fisherman, Psychobilly, and Institutionalized are great examples.

Back